Assembling Your Wedding Invitations
Here is the proper way to “stuff” the envelopes for your wedding invitations:
- The response card will go in its’ own envelope.
- Place tissue paper over the invitation (to ensure against any smudging).
- Place the invitation in the ungummed inside envelope. Be sure that the fold-side is down and face-side is toward the flap.
- All other enclosures are placed inside that envelope on top of the invitation.
- Place the inside envelope in the outer mailing envelope.
- Be sure it is face-side toward the flap.